Europe / UE Europe /

Roma vs Braga 0640

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Roma - Draw - Braga) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 58.2% home win for (Roma) at opening odds $1.53; 22.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.90; 19% away win for (Braga) at opening odds $4.70

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Roma) has a 36.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.50 whereas the underdog (Braga) has a 63.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.43

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

Asian Handicap
Roma -1.00
1.97
1.91
-3.0%
Braga +1.00
1.85
1.91
+3.2%
01 | 1X2
Roma
1.53
1.55
+1.3%
Draw
3.90
4.10
+5.1%
Braga
4.70
4.30
-8.5%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Roma -1.5
2.50
2.35
-6.0%
Braga +1.5
1.43
1.48
+3.5%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.30
1.97
-14.3%
Under 3.5
1.53
1.72
+12.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.25
2.20
-2.2%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
D-H
4.40
4.70
+6.8%
D-D
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
D-A
11.00
11.00
A-H
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
10.00
+53.8%
0-0
15.00
23.00
+53.3%
0-1
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
2-0
7.00
10.00
+42.9%
1-1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
0-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
1-2
13.00
13.00
3-0
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
3-3
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
0-3
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
3-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
4-4
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
1-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
3-2
21.00
15.00
-28.6%
Any Other Score
35.00
21.00
-40.0%
2-3
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
4-0
19.00
19.00
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
1-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
4-2
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
2-4
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
4-3
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
3-4
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
5-0
40.00
40.00
0-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
5-1
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
2-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
23.00
+53.3%
1
5.00
7.50
+50.0%
2
3.50
4.40
+25.7%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
4.80
4.20
-12.5%
5
8.00
6.00
-25.0%
6
15.00
10.00
-33.3%
7
35.00
19.00
-45.7%
8
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
9+
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Roma
1.48
1.50
+1.4%
No 1st Goal
15.00
23.00
+53.3%
Braga
2.80
2.60
-7.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
Even
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Roma
2.05
2.05
Draw
2.35
2.50
+6.4%
Braga
4.80
4.30
-10.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.30
3.70
+12.1%
0-0
3.05
3.70
+21.3%
0-1
7.00
7.00
2-0
8.00
8.00
1-1
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
0-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
2-1
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
2-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-2
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
Any Other Score
11.00
8.50
-22.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.03
-18.8%
Under 1.5
1.45
1.67
+15.2%

Last Updated on 2021-02-26 03:50:02