Italy / Italian League /

Roma vs Cagliari 1382

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Roma - Draw - Cagliari) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 67.9% home win for (Roma) at opening odds $1.33; 20.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.50; 12% away win for (Cagliari) at opening odds $7.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Roma) has a 45.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.00 whereas the underdog (Cagliari) has a 54.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.67

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

01 | 1X2
Roma
1.33
1.30
-2.3%
Draw
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
Cagliari
7.50
7.50
46 | 1/2 Goal
Roma -1.5
2.00
1.87
-6.5%
Cagliari +1.5
1.67
1.77
+6.0%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.35
2.25
-4.3%
Under 3.5
1.50
1.55
+3.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.85
1.77
-4.3%
H-D
19.00
19.00
H-A
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
D-H
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
D-D
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
D-A
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
A-H
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
A-D
19.00
19.00
A-A
13.00
13.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
8.50
+30.8%
0-0
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
0-1
19.00
35.00
+84.2%
2-0
5.50
7.00
+27.3%
1-1
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
0-2
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
2-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
2-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
1-2
19.00
30.00
+57.9%
3-0
8.00
8.00
3-3
70.00
30.00
-57.1%
0-3
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
3-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
70.00
70.00
3-2
21.00
15.00
-28.6%
Any Other Score
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
2-3
60.00
60.00
4-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
0-4
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
4-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
4-2
35.00
17.00
-51.4%
2-4
200.00
70.00
-65.0%
4-3
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
1
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
2
3.60
4.00
+11.1%
3
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
4
4.50
4.30
-4.4%
5
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
6
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
7
35.00
21.00
-40.0%
8
70.00
35.00
-50.0%
9+
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Roma
1.33
1.33
No 1st Goal
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
Cagliari
3.50
3.30
-5.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Roma
1.82
1.70
-6.6%
Draw
2.45
2.65
+8.2%
Cagliari
6.50
6.50
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.10
3.10
0-0
3.20
3.50
+9.4%
0-1
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
2-0
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
1-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
0-2
35.00
35.00
2-1
13.00
13.00
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
Any Other Score
10.00
7.50
-25.0%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.35
2.20
-6.4%
Under 1.5
1.50
1.58
+5.3%

Last Updated on 2022-01-17 00:50:01