Italy / Italian League /
Roma vs Parma 1366
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Roma - Draw - Parma) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 61.9% home win for (Roma) at opening odds $1.45; 20.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.30; 17.3% away win for (Parma) at opening odds $5.20
The fixture favourite (Roma) has a 41.3% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.20 whereas the underdog (Parma) has a 58.7% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.55
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.03
Last Updated on 2020-11-22 21:50:01