Argentina (Account Only) / Argentine League /

Rosario Central vs Gimnasia

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Rosario Central - Draw - Gimnasia) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 38.7% home win for (Rosario Central) at opening odds $2.30; 30.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.95; 31.2% away win for (Gimnasia) at opening odds $2.85

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Rosario Central) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Gimnasia) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.20

01 | 1X2
Rosario Central
2.30
2.55
+10.9%
Draw
2.95
2.95
Gimnasia
2.85
2.55
-10.5%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Rosario Central -1.5
5.50
5.50
Gimnasia +1.5
1.09
1.09
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.20
2.15
-2.3%
Under 2.5
1.58
1.60
+1.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.80
4.30
+13.2%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
D-D
4.30
4.40
+2.3%
D-A
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
A-H
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
A-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
A-A
5.00
4.30
-14.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
8.00
+33.3%
0-0
7.50
7.50
0-1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
2-0
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
1-1
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
0-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
2-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
3-0
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
3-3
70.00
70.00
0-3
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
3-1
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
150.00
60.00
-60.0%
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
70.00
70.00
0-4
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
4-1
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-4
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
4-2
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
2-4
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
4-3
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
3-4
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
5-0
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
0-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-2
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
2-5
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.50
7.50
1
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
2
3.05
3.00
-1.6%
3
3.80
3.80
4
6.50
6.50
5
13.00
13.00
6
35.00
35.00
7
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
8
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Rosario Central
3.05
3.30
+8.2%
Draw
1.95
1.95
Gimnasia
3.50
3.30
-5.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.20
4.40
+4.8%
0-0
2.30
2.50
+8.7%
0-1
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
2-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-1
23.00
23.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
23.00
15.00
-34.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.53
1.45
-5.2%
Under 0.5
2.30
2.50
+8.7%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
Even
1.58
1.60
+1.3%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.30
2.50
+8.7%
1
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
2
4.50
4.50
3+
10.00
8.50
-15.0%

Last Updated on 2022-06-25 05:50:02