Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /
Rosenborg vs Haugesund
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Rosenborg - Draw - Haugesund) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 59.4% home win for (Rosenborg) at opening odds $1.50; 22.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.90; 17.8% away win for (Haugesund) at opening odds $5.00
The fixture favourite (Rosenborg) has a 36.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.50 whereas the underdog (Haugesund) has a 63.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.43
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10
Last Updated on 2020-09-20 23:50:02