Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /

Rosenborg vs Kristiansund

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Rosenborg - Draw - Kristiansund) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 64.6% home win for (Rosenborg) at opening odds $1.40; 21.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.20; 13.9% away win for (Kristiansund) at opening odds $6.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Rosenborg) has a 43.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.10 whereas the underdog (Kristiansund) has a 56.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.60

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

01 | 1X2
Rosenborg
1.40
1.37
-2.1%
Draw
4.20
5.20
+23.8%
Kristiansund
6.50
5.20
-20.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Rosenborg -1.5
2.10
2.10
Kristiansund +1.5
1.60
1.60
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.35
2.07
-11.9%
Under 3.5
1.50
1.65
+10.0%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.63
1.53
-6.1%
No
2.05
2.25
+9.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.97
1.95
-1.0%
H-D
17.00
17.00
H-A
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
D-H
4.10
4.50
+9.8%
D-D
7.00
10.00
+42.9%
D-A
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
A-H
21.00
15.00
-28.6%
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
12.00
9.00
-25.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-0
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
0-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-0
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
1-1
8.00
10.00
+25.0%
0-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
3-0
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
3-1
9.00
9.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
3-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
Any Other Score
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
2-3
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
4-0
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
0-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-2
30.00
30.00
2-4
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
4-3
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
60.00
60.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
2
3.80
4.30
+13.2%
3
3.50
3.30
-5.7%
4
4.40
4.30
-2.3%
5
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
6
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
7
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
8
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
9+
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Rosenborg
1.37
1.42
+3.6%
Kristiansund
3.20
2.85
-10.9%
No 1st Goal
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.75
-5.4%
Even
1.80
1.90
+5.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Rosenborg
1.90
1.77
-6.8%
Draw
2.40
2.80
+16.7%
Kristiansund
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.30
3.30
0-0
3.30
4.20
+27.3%
0-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
2-0
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
2-1
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
30.00
21.00
-30.0%
Any Other Score
10.00
7.00
-30.0%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.25
1.97
-12.4%
Under 1.5
1.55
1.72
+11.0%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
1.85
-7.5%
Even
1.67
1.80
+7.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.30
4.20
+27.3%
1
2.60
2.55
-1.9%
2
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
3+
5.20
4.20
-19.2%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Rosenborg
1.77
1.72
-2.8%
Kristiansund
4.00
3.40
-15.0%
No 1st Goal
3.30
4.20
+27.3%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
3.50
-20.5%
No
1.15
1.23
+7.0%

Last Updated on 2022-06-25 23:50:01