Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /

Rosenborg vs SK Brann

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Rosenborg - Draw - SK Brann) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 65.7% home win for (Rosenborg) at opening odds $1.37; 20.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.40; 13.8% away win for (SK Brann) at opening odds $6.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Rosenborg) has a 43.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.10 whereas the underdog (SK Brann) has a 56.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.60

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

01 | 1X2
Rosenborg
1.37
1.58
+15.3%
Draw
4.40
3.80
-13.6%
SK Brann
6.50
4.50
-30.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Rosenborg -1.5
2.10
2.50
+19.0%
SK Brann +1.5
1.60
1.43
-10.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.55
1.50
-3.2%
Under 2.5
2.25
2.35
+4.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.92
2.25
+17.2%
H-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
H-A
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
D-H
4.10
4.40
+7.3%
D-D
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
D-A
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
A-H
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
A-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
A-A
12.00
9.00
-25.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
0-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-0
6.50
8.50
+30.8%
1-1
8.50
7.00
-17.6%
0-2
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-2
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
3-0
8.50
11.00
+29.4%
3-3
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
0-3
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
3-1
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
3-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
Any Other Score
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
2-3
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
4-0
17.00
25.00
+47.1%
0-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
1-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
4-2
35.00
35.00
2-4
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
4-3
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
3-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-0
35.00
60.00
+71.4%
0-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
5-1
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
5-2
80.00
80.00
2-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
5-3
150.00
150.00
3-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
2
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
3
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
4
4.50
4.50
5
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
6
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
7
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
8
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
9+
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Rosenborg
1.37
1.48
+8.0%
No 1st Goal
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
SK Brann
3.30
2.75
-16.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Rosenborg
1.85
2.10
+13.5%
Draw
2.45
2.35
-4.1%
SK Brann
6.00
4.50
-25.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.20
3.60
+12.5%
0-0
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
0-1
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
2-0
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
1-1
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
0-2
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
2-1
13.00
13.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
Any Other Score
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.35
2.30
-2.1%
Under 1.5
1.50
1.53
+2.0%

Last Updated on 2020-11-25 01:50:01