Russia (Account Only) / Russian League /

Rostov vs Dinamo Moscow

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Rostov - Draw - Dinamo Moscow) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 31.2% home win for (Rostov) at opening odds $2.85; 30.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.95; 38.7% away win for (Dinamo Moscow) at opening odds $2.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Dinamo Moscow) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Rostov) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 62.5% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.47 compared to a 37.5% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.45

01 | 1X2
Rostov
2.85
2.95
+3.5%
Draw
2.95
2.95
Dinamo Moscow
2.30
2.25
-2.2%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Rostov +1.5
1.09
1.10
+0.9%
Dinamo Moscow -1.5
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.45
2.30
-6.1%
Under 2.5
1.47
1.53
+4.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.00
5.00
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
6.50
6.50
D-D
4.20
4.30
+2.4%
D-A
5.20
5.20
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-1
6.50
5.20
-20.0%
2-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-1
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
0-2
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
2-1
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
8.00
8.00
3-0
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-3
80.00
80.00
0-3
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
3-1
25.00
25.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
19.00
19.00
3-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
Any Other Score
70.00
200.00
+185.7%
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
125.00
125.00
0-4
70.00
70.00
4-1
90.00
90.00
1-4
60.00
60.00
4-2
125.00
125.00
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
1
3.40
3.40
2
3.10
2.95
-4.8%
3
3.90
3.90
4
7.00
7.00
5
15.00
15.00
6
40.00
40.00
7
50.00
80.00
+60.0%
8
60.00
125.00
+108.3%
9+
80.00
125.00
+56.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Rostov
2.25
2.25
No 1st Goal
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
Dinamo Moscow
1.95
1.87
-4.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.85
-1.1%
Even
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Rostov
3.70
3.70
Draw
1.87
1.92
+2.7%
Dinamo Moscow
3.10
3.00
-3.2%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.80
4.80
0-0
2.20
2.45
+11.4%
0-1
4.10
4.00
-2.4%
2-0
19.00
19.00
1-1
8.50
8.50
0-2
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
2-1
30.00
21.00
-30.0%
2-2
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
1-2
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
Any Other Score
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.50
1.47
-2.0%
Under 0.5
2.35
2.45
+4.3%

Last Updated on 2021-07-24 00:50:01