Japan / J League /

S Hiroshima vs Shonan Bellmare 3147

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (S Hiroshima - Draw - Shonan Bellmare) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 57.8% home win for (S Hiroshima) at opening odds $1.55; 24.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 17.2% away win for (Shonan Bellmare) at opening odds $5.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (S Hiroshima) has a 35% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.60 whereas the underdog (Shonan Bellmare) has a 65% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.40

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap
S Hiroshima -0.50
1.80
1.97
+9.4%
Shonan Bellmare +0.50
2.02
1.85
-8.4%
01 | 1X2
S Hiroshima
1.55
1.90
+22.6%
Draw
3.60
2.95
-18.1%
Shonan Bellmare
5.20
3.90
-25.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
S Hiroshima -1.5
2.60
3.55
+36.5%
Shonan Bellmare +1.5
1.40
1.22
-12.9%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.97
2.45
+24.4%
Under 2.5
1.72
1.47
-14.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.25
3.00
+33.3%
H-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
H-A
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
D-H
4.00
4.40
+10.0%
D-D
5.20
4.10
-21.2%
D-A
12.00
9.00
-25.0%
A-H
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
A-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
A-A
11.00
7.50
-31.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.80
5.20
-10.3%
0-0
10.00
6.50
-35.0%
0-1
11.00
8.00
-27.3%
2-0
6.00
8.00
+33.3%
1-1
6.00
5.00
-16.7%
0-2
30.00
19.00
-36.7%
2-1
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
2-2
17.00
17.00
1-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
3-0
10.00
15.00
+50.0%
3-3
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
0-3
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
3-1
11.00
15.00
+36.4%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
3-2
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
Any Other Score
50.00
100.00
+100.0%
2-3
60.00
60.00
4-0
23.00
40.00
+73.9%
0-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-1
25.00
50.00
+100.0%
1-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-2
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
3-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-0
60.00
125.00
+108.3%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
70.00
125.00
+78.6%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
10.00
6.50
-35.0%
1
4.00
3.30
-17.5%
2
3.10
3.00
-3.2%
3
3.60
4.10
+13.9%
4
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
5
11.00
15.00
+36.4%
6
25.00
40.00
+60.0%
7
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
8
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
9+
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
S Hiroshima
1.45
1.70
+17.2%
No 1st Goal
10.00
6.50
-35.0%
Shonan Bellmare
3.20
2.70
-15.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
S Hiroshima
2.10
2.65
+26.2%
Draw
2.15
1.87
-13.0%
Shonan Bellmare
5.50
4.70
-14.5%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.10
3.60
+16.1%
0-0
2.65
2.25
-15.1%
0-1
7.50
6.00
-20.0%
2-0
8.00
11.00
+37.5%
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
2-1
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
2-2
60.00
60.00
1-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
12.00
19.00
+58.3%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.53
+9.3%
Under 0.5
2.65
2.30
-13.2%

Last Updated on 2021-04-10 12:50:01