Japan / J League /

S Hiroshima vs Vissel Kobe 3171

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (S Hiroshima - Draw - Vissel Kobe) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 45.6% home win for (S Hiroshima) at opening odds $1.95; 24.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 29.7% away win for (Vissel Kobe) at opening odds $3.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (S Hiroshima) has a 26% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.50 whereas the underdog (Vissel Kobe) has a 74% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.23

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

Asian Handicap
S Hiroshima 0.00
1.77
1.85
+4.5%
Vissel Kobe +0.00
2.07
1.97
-4.8%
01 | 1X2
S Hiroshima
1.95
2.10
+7.7%
Draw
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
Vissel Kobe
3.00
2.70
-10.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
S Hiroshima -1.5
3.50
4.40
+25.7%
Vissel Kobe +1.5
1.23
1.15
-6.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.60
1.60
Under 2.5
2.15
2.15
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.95
3.80
+28.8%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
D-D
7.00
5.20
-25.7%
D-A
8.00
6.50
-18.8%
A-H
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.00
4.40
-12.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
9.50
+18.8%
0-0
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
0-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-0
9.50
12.00
+26.3%
1-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
0-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
2-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-2
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
3-0
17.00
25.00
+47.1%
3-3
40.00
40.00
0-3
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
3-1
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
3-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
Any Other Score
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
2-3
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
4-0
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-4
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
4-1
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
1-4
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
4-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
2-4
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
4-3
90.00
90.00
3-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
5-0
100.00
150.00
+50.0%
0-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-1
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
1-5
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-2
125.00
125.00
2-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
2
3.50
3.50
3
3.30
3.60
+9.1%
4
4.70
4.70
5
8.00
8.00
6
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
7
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
8
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
9+
100.00
100.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
S Hiroshima
1.72
1.90
+10.5%
No 1st Goal
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
Vissel Kobe
2.20
2.03
-7.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.77
1.85
+4.5%
Even
1.87
1.80
-3.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
S Hiroshima
2.45
2.95
+20.4%
Draw
2.40
2.15
-10.4%
Vissel Kobe
3.40
3.10
-8.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.80
4.50
+18.4%
0-0
3.20
2.90
-9.4%
0-1
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
2-0
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
1-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.45
2.45
Under 1.5
1.47
1.47

Last Updated on 2020-10-18 15:50:04