Japan / J League Cup /
S Hiroshima vs Yokohama FM 1685
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (S Hiroshima - Draw - Yokohama FM) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 35.7% home win for (S Hiroshima) at opening odds $2.50; 26.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 38% away win for (Yokohama FM) at opening odds $2.35
The fixture favourite (Yokohama FM) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (S Hiroshima) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.20
Last Updated on 2021-05-05 12:50:08