Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /

SC Recife vs Goianiense

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (SC Recife - Draw - Goianiense) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 34.8% home win for (SC Recife) at opening odds $2.55; 32.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.75; 32.9% away win for (Goianiense) at opening odds $2.70

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Goianiense) has a 13.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.70 whereas the underdog (SC Recife) has a 86.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.05

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 62.5% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.47 compared to a 37.5% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.45

01 | 1X2
SC Recife
2.55
2.95
+15.7%
Draw
2.75
2.80
+1.8%
Goianiense
2.70
2.35
-13.0%
02 | 1/2 Goal
SC Recife +1.5
1.05
1.15
+9.5%
Goianiense -1.5
6.70
4.40
-34.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.45
2.35
-4.1%
Under 2.5
1.47
1.50
+2.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.40
5.20
+18.2%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
D-D
3.80
3.90
+2.6%
D-A
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
4.70
4.00
-14.9%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.50
7.00
+27.3%
0-0
6.50
6.50
0-1
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
2-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-1
4.80
5.50
+14.6%
0-2
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
2-1
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
2-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-2
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
3-0
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
3-3
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
0-3
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
3-1
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
3-2
40.00
40.00
Any Other Score
200.00
80.00
-60.0%
2-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-0
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
0-4
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
4-1
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
1-4
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
4-2
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
2-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
6.50
6.50
1
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
2
3.00
3.00
3
4.10
4.00
-2.4%
4
7.00
7.00
5
15.00
15.00
6
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
7
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
8
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
SC Recife
2.05
2.25
+9.8%
No 1st Goal
6.50
6.50
Goianiense
2.10
1.95
-7.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.90
1.90
Even
1.75
1.75
10 | Halftime 1X2
SC Recife
3.40
3.70
+8.8%
Draw
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Goianiense
3.50
3.10
-11.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
0-0
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
0-1
4.50
4.20
-6.7%
2-0
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
2-1
23.00
23.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
23.00
23.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.53
1.53
Under 0.5
2.30
2.30

Last Updated on 2020-11-24 06:50:01