Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /
SK Brann vs Bodo Glimt
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (SK Brann - Draw - Bodo Glimt) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 21.1% home win for (SK Brann) at opening odds $4.20; 23.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 55.5% away win for (Bodo Glimt) at opening odds $1.60
The fixture favourite (Bodo Glimt) has a 36.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.50 whereas the underdog (SK Brann) has a 63.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.43
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00
Last Updated on 2020-09-20 23:50:03