Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /

SK Brann vs Odd BK

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (SK Brann - Draw - Odd BK) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.6% home win for (SK Brann) at opening odds $2.05; 27.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 29.3% away win for (Odd BK) at opening odds $3.05

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (SK Brann) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Odd BK) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

01 | 1X2
SK Brann
2.05
2.00
-2.4%
Draw
3.30
3.30
Odd BK
3.05
3.10
+1.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
SK Brann -1.5
3.75
3.55
-5.3%
Odd BK +1.5
1.20
1.22
+1.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.75
1.72
-1.7%
Under 2.5
1.93
1.97
+2.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.30
3.10
-6.1%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
5.20
5.20
D-A
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.20
5.20
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
7.50
0-0
12.00
12.00
0-1
10.00
10.00
2-0
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
1-1
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
0-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
3-0
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
40.00
40.00
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
3-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
90.00
90.00
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
50.00
50.00
0-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-1
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-4
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
4-2
50.00
50.00
2-4
80.00
80.00
4-3
100.00
100.00
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
125.00
125.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
100.00
100.00
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
125.00
125.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
12.00
1
4.70
4.80
+2.1%
2
3.30
3.30
3
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
4
5.00
5.00
5
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
6
19.00
19.00
7
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
8
90.00
90.00
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
SK Brann
1.77
1.75
-1.1%
No 1st Goal
12.00
12.00
Odd BK
2.20
2.25
+2.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
SK Brann
2.70
2.60
-3.7%
Draw
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Odd BK
3.60
3.60
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
3.90
-2.5%
0-0
2.80
2.90
+3.6%
0-1
5.20
5.20
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
15.00
15.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.60
Under 1.5
1.42
1.42

Last Updated on 2021-06-20 23:50:01