Italy / Italian Cup / 0884

SPAL vs Lecce

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (SPAL - Draw - Lecce) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 44.4% home win for (SPAL) at opening odds $2.00; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 27.8% away win for (Lecce) at opening odds $3.20. The fixture favourite (SPAL) has a 24.2% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Lecce) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
SPAL2.001.87 -6.5%Draw3.203.30 +3.1%Lecce3.203.50 +9.4%
46. 1/2 Goal
SPAL -1.53.753.35 -10.7%Lecce +1.51.201.25 +4.2%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.001.83 -8.5%Under 2.51.701.83 +7.6%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
SPALDrawLecce
H-H3.102.85 -8.1%H-D13.0013.00H-A35.0025.00 -28.6%
D-H5.004.80 -4.0%D-D5.005.20 +4.0%D-A7.508.50 +13.3%
A-H25.0021.00 -16.0%A-D15.0015.00A-A5.506.50 +18.2%
04. Pick The Score
SPALDrawLecce
1-06.006.50 +8.3%0-010.0011.00 +10.0%0-18.5010.00 +17.6%
2-08.508.00 -5.9%1-15.206.00 +15.4%0-215.0019.00 +26.7%
2-17.507.00 -6.7%2-213.0013.001-210.0011.00 +10.0%
3-017.0015.00 -11.8%3-370.0050.00 -28.6%0-350.0060.00 +20.0%
3-115.0013.00 -13.3%4-4250.00150.00 -40.0%1-330.0035.00 +16.7%
3-225.0021.00 -16.0%Any Other Score125.0060.00 -52.0%2-340.0030.00 -25.0%
4-050.0035.00 -30.0%    0-4125.00125.00
4-150.0030.00 -40.0%    1-4100.0090.00 -10.0%
4-270.0050.00 -28.6%    2-4125.0090.00 -28.0%
4-3125.00100.00 -20.0%    3-4150.00125.00 -16.7%
5-0125.0090.00 -28.0%    0-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-1125.0090.00 -28.0%    1-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-2150.00100.00 -33.3%    2-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-3250.00200.00 -20.0%    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
010.0011.00 +10.0%33.603.60630.0021.00 -30.0%
13.804.40 +15.8%46.005.20 -13.3%760.0035.00 -41.7%
23.103.30 +6.5%512.009.50 -20.8%8100.0060.00 -40.0%
    9+125.0080.00 -36.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
SPAL1.721.65 -4.1%No 1st Goal10.0011.00 +10.0%Lecce2.352.45 +4.3%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.85 +1.6%Even1.821.80 -1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
SPAL2.602.45 -5.8%Draw2.102.10Lecce3.804.00 +5.3%
11. Halftime PTS
SPALDrawLecce
1-03.603.600-02.652.75 +3.8%0-14.805.20 +8.3%
2-011.0010.00 -9.1%1-17.507.00 -6.7%0-217.0019.00 +11.8%
2-121.0019.00 -9.5%2-250.0040.00 -20.0%1-225.0025.00
    Any Other Score19.0015.00 -21.1%    
2019-12-05 00:50:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.752.65 -3.6%Under 1.51.381.40 +1.4%