Italy / Italian League /

SPAL vs Milan 1388

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (SPAL - Draw - Milan) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 17.1% home win for (SPAL) at opening odds $5.20; 23.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 59.4% away win for (Milan) at opening odds $1.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Milan) has a 36.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.50 whereas the underdog (SPAL) has a 63.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.43

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

Asian Handicap
SPAL +1.25
1.77
1.85
+4.5%
Milan -1.25
2.07
1.97
-4.8%
01 | 1X2
SPAL
5.20
7.00
+34.6%
Draw
3.80
4.00
+5.3%
Milan
1.50
1.37
-8.7%
02 | 1/2 Goal
SPAL +1.5
1.43
1.63
+14.0%
Milan -1.5
2.50
2.05
-18.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.75
1.72
-1.7%
Under 2.5
1.93
1.97
+2.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
10.00
13.00
+30.0%
H-D
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
H-A
23.00
23.00
D-H
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
D-D
6.00
6.00
D-A
4.20
3.90
-7.1%
A-H
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
A-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
A-A
2.20
2.03
-7.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
0-0
12.00
12.00
0-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
2-0
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
6.50
5.80
-10.8%
2-1
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
3-0
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
3-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
0-3
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
3-1
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
10.00
10.00
3-2
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
2-3
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
4-0
250.00
250.00
0-4
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
4-1
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
1-4
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
4-2
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
2-4
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
0-5
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
100.00
100.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
12.00
1
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
2
3.30
3.30
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
5.00
5.00
5
9.50
9.50
6
19.00
19.00
7
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
8
90.00
90.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
SPAL
3.05
3.50
+14.8%
No 1st Goal
12.00
12.00
Milan
1.45
1.37
-5.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
SPAL
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
Draw
2.25
2.25
Milan
2.05
1.95
-4.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
0-0
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
0-1
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
2-0
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
1-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-2
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-1
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.60
Under 1.5
1.42
1.42

Last Updated on 2020-07-02 03:30:02