Japan / J League Cup / 1608

Sagan Tosu vs C Sapporo

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sagan Tosu - Draw - C Sapporo) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 38.7% home win for (Sagan Tosu) at opening odds $2.30; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 33.6% away win for (C Sapporo) at opening odds $2.65. The fixture favourite (Sagan Tosu) has a 20.7% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (C Sapporo) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Sagan Tosu 0.001.851.85C Sapporo +0.001.971.97
01. 1X2
Sagan Tosu2.302.35 +2.2%Draw3.203.30 +3.1%C Sapporo2.652.55 -3.8%
46. 1/2 Goal
Sagan Tosu -1.54.404.40C Sapporo +1.51.151.15
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.771.75 -1.1%Under 2.51.901.93 +1.6%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Sagan TosuDrawC Sapporo
H-H3.703.90 +5.4%H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0023.00 -8.0%
D-H6.006.00D-D5.205.20D-A6.506.50
A-H25.0023.00 -8.0%A-D13.0013.00A-A4.504.20 -6.7%
04. Pick The Score
Sagan TosuDrawC Sapporo
1-08.008.50 +6.3%0-011.0012.00 +9.1%0-19.008.50 -5.6%
2-011.0011.001-15.506.00 +9.1%0-213.0012.00 -7.7%
2-18.008.002-211.0011.001-29.008.50 -5.6%
3-025.0025.003-350.0040.00 -20.0%0-335.0030.00 -14.3%
3-117.0017.004-4200.00200.001-319.0019.00
3-223.0021.00 -8.7%Any Other Score100.0070.00 -30.0%2-325.0023.00 -8.0%
4-060.0070.00 +16.7%    0-490.0090.00
4-150.0050.00    1-460.0060.00
4-260.0050.00 -16.7%    2-470.0050.00 -28.6%
4-3100.0080.00 -20.0%    3-4125.0080.00 -36.0%
5-0150.00150.00    0-5200.00200.00
5-1125.00125.00    1-5150.00150.00
5-2150.00150.00    2-5200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-3200.00200.00    3-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
011.0012.00 +9.1%33.503.50621.0017.00 -19.0%
14.504.70 +4.4%45.205.00 -3.8%750.0035.00 -30.0%
23.303.30510.009.50 -5.0%890.0060.00 -33.3%
    9+125.0090.00 -28.0%    
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.82 -1.6%Even1.801.82 +1.1%
2020-02-16 04:11:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.602.45 -5.8%Under 1.51.421.47 +3.5%