Japan / J League /

Sagan Tosu vs Cerezo Osaka 3177

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sagan Tosu - Draw - Cerezo Osaka) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 38.6% home win for (Sagan Tosu) at opening odds $2.30; 29.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 32.3% away win for (Cerezo Osaka) at opening odds $2.75

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Sagan Tosu) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Cerezo Osaka) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

Asian Handicap
Sagan Tosu 0.00
1.75
1.85
+5.7%
Cerezo Osaka +0.00
2.10
1.97
-6.2%
01 | 1X2
Sagan Tosu
2.30
2.25
-2.2%
Draw
3.05
3.40
+11.5%
Cerezo Osaka
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Sagan Tosu -1.5
5.50
4.40
-20.0%
Cerezo Osaka +1.5
1.09
1.15
+5.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.30
2.10
-8.7%
Under 2.5
1.53
1.63
+6.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.80
4.00
+5.3%
H-D
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
H-A
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
D-H
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
D-D
4.40
5.00
+13.6%
D-A
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
A-H
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
A-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
A-A
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.20
7.50
+44.2%
0-0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-1
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
2-0
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
1-1
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
0-2
11.00
11.00
2-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
3-0
25.00
25.00
3-3
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
0-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
3-1
21.00
21.00
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
3-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
Any Other Score
200.00
90.00
-55.0%
2-3
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
4-0
80.00
80.00
0-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-1
60.00
60.00
1-4
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
4-2
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
2-4
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
4-3
200.00
90.00
-55.0%
3-4
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
5-0
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
0-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-1
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
1-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-2
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
1
3.30
3.50
+6.1%
2
3.00
3.05
+1.7%
3
3.80
3.80
4
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
5
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
6
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
7
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
8
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
9+
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Sagan Tosu
1.92
2.00
+4.2%
No 1st Goal
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
Cerezo Osaka
2.15
2.05
-4.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Sagan Tosu
3.05
3.10
+1.6%
Draw
1.97
2.00
+1.5%
Cerezo Osaka
3.50
3.30
-5.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
0-0
2.35
2.50
+6.4%
0-1
4.40
4.30
-2.3%
2-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
0-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-1
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.42
-2.1%
Under 0.5
2.50
2.60
+4.0%

Last Updated on 2021-07-24 17:50:02