Japan / J League /

Sagan Tosu vs FC Tokyo 3116

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sagan Tosu - Draw - FC Tokyo) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 41.5% home win for (Sagan Tosu) at opening odds $2.15; 29.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 28.8% away win for (FC Tokyo) at opening odds $3.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Sagan Tosu) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (FC Tokyo) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Sagan Tosu -0.25
1.91
2.02
+5.8%
FC Tokyo +0.25
1.91
1.80
-5.8%
01 | 1X2
Sagan Tosu
2.15
2.25
+4.7%
Draw
3.00
2.95
-1.7%
FC Tokyo
3.10
2.95
-4.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Sagan Tosu -1.5
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
FC Tokyo +1.5
1.12
1.10
-1.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.25
2.07
-8.0%
Under 2.5
1.55
1.65
+6.5%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.90
1.90
No
1.75
1.75
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
D-D
4.40
4.30
-2.3%
D-A
7.00
7.00
A-H
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
5.20
5.20
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
0-0
7.50
7.50
0-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-0
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
1-1
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
0-2
13.00
10.00
-23.1%
2-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
2-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-2
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
3-0
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
3-3
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
0-3
40.00
40.00
3-1
19.00
19.00
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
3-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
Any Other Score
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
2-3
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
4-0
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
0-4
125.00
125.00
4-1
60.00
60.00
1-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-2
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
2-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-3
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
3-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-0
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.50
7.50
1
3.50
3.50
2
3.00
3.10
+3.3%
3
3.90
3.90
4
7.00
7.00
5
13.00
13.00
6
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
7
80.00
35.00
-56.3%
8
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Sagan Tosu
1.85
1.90
+2.7%
FC Tokyo
2.30
2.25
-2.2%
No 1st Goal
7.50
7.50
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Sagan Tosu
2.90
3.00
+3.4%
Draw
1.95
1.92
-1.5%
FC Tokyo
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.90
4.10
+5.1%
0-0
2.35
2.55
+8.5%
0-1
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
0-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-1
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.50
1.47
-2.0%
Under 0.5
2.35
2.45
+4.3%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.15
2.15
Even
1.58
1.58
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.35
2.55
+8.5%
1
2.45
2.45
2
4.50
4.50
3+
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Sagan Tosu
2.60
2.60
FC Tokyo
3.30
3.10
-6.1%
No 1st Goal
2.35
2.55
+8.5%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.50
5.50
No
1.09
1.09

Last Updated on 2022-06-26 17:50:01