Japan / J League /

Sagan Tosu vs FC Yokohama 3153

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sagan Tosu - Draw - FC Yokohama) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 55.6% home win for (Sagan Tosu) at opening odds $1.60; 24.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 19.8% away win for (FC Yokohama) at opening odds $4.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Sagan Tosu) has a 32.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (FC Yokohama) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.03

Asian Handicap
Sagan Tosu -0.75
1.85
1.88
+1.6%
FC Yokohama +0.75
1.97
1.93
-2.0%
01 | 1X2
Sagan Tosu
1.60
1.63
+1.9%
Draw
3.60
3.40
-5.6%
FC Yokohama
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Sagan Tosu -1.5
2.80
2.80
FC Yokohama +1.5
1.35
1.35
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.03
2.07
+2.0%
Under 2.5
1.67
1.65
-1.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.20
4.20
D-D
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
D-A
11.00
11.00
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
9.00
9.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
0-0
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
0-1
10.00
10.00
2-0
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
1-1
6.50
5.80
-10.8%
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
15.00
15.00
1-2
13.00
13.00
3-0
11.00
11.00
3-3
90.00
90.00
0-3
90.00
90.00
3-1
12.00
12.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
50.00
50.00
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
2-3
60.00
60.00
4-0
30.00
30.00
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
35.00
35.00
1-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
80.00
80.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
90.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
1
3.80
3.80
2
3.05
3.05
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
6.00
6.00
5
12.00
12.00
6
30.00
30.00
7
60.00
60.00
8
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Sagan Tosu
1.50
1.50
No 1st Goal
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
FC Yokohama
2.95
2.95
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
Even
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Sagan Tosu
2.20
2.25
+2.3%
Draw
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
FC Yokohama
5.00
5.00
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.20
3.20
0-0
2.65
2.60
-1.9%
0-1
6.50
6.50
2-0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
1-1
8.50
8.50
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
60.00
60.00
1-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
15.00
15.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.42
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.65
2.60
-1.9%

Last Updated on 2021-04-11 13:50:01