Japan / J League /

Sagan Tosu vs Jubilo Iwata 3182

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sagan Tosu - Draw - Jubilo Iwata) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 52.5% home win for (Sagan Tosu) at opening odds $1.70; 26.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 21.3% away win for (Jubilo Iwata) at opening odds $4.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Sagan Tosu) has a 28.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.15 whereas the underdog (Jubilo Iwata) has a 71.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.28

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Sagan Tosu -0.75
2.00
1.97
-1.5%
Jubilo Iwata +0.75
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
01 | 1X2
Sagan Tosu
1.70
1.67
-1.8%
Draw
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
Jubilo Iwata
4.20
4.30
+2.4%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Sagan Tosu -1.5
3.15
3.15
Jubilo Iwata +1.5
1.28
1.28
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.93
1.97
+2.1%
Under 2.5
1.75
1.72
-1.7%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.82
1.90
+4.4%
No
1.82
1.75
-3.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.55
2.60
+2.0%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
D-H
4.30
4.30
D-D
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
D-A
10.00
10.00
A-H
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
8.00
8.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.20
5.20
0-0
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
0-1
11.00
11.00
2-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
1-1
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
0-2
23.00
23.00
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
15.00
15.00
1-2
13.00
13.00
3-0
13.00
13.00
3-3
70.00
70.00
0-3
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
3-1
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
2-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
4-0
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
1-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-4
150.00
150.00
4-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
1
4.10
3.80
-7.3%
2
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
5
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
6
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Sagan Tosu
1.58
1.58
Jubilo Iwata
2.70
2.80
+3.7%
No 1st Goal
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Sagan Tosu
2.35
2.35
Draw
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
Jubilo Iwata
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.40
0-0
2.85
2.70
-5.3%
0-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
2-0
9.00
9.00
1-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-2
23.00
23.00
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.40
+3.7%
Under 0.5
2.85
2.65
-7.0%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.05
Even
1.63
1.63
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.85
2.70
-5.3%
1
2.40
2.40
2
4.20
4.40
+4.8%
3+
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Sagan Tosu
2.10
2.10
Jubilo Iwata
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
No 1st Goal
2.85
2.70
-5.3%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
No
1.10
1.09
-0.9%

Last Updated on 2022-08-07 17:50:02