Japan / J League /

Sagan Tosu vs Kashima Antlers 3103

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sagan Tosu - Draw - Kashima Antlers) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 24.2% home win for (Sagan Tosu) at opening odds $3.70; 28% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 47.9% away win for (Kashima Antlers) at opening odds $1.87

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Kashima Antlers) has a 26% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.50 whereas the underdog (Sagan Tosu) has a 74% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.23

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Sagan Tosu +0.50
1.87
1.97
+5.3%
Kashima Antlers -0.50
1.87
1.77
-5.3%
01 | 1X2
Sagan Tosu
3.70
4.10
+10.8%
Draw
3.20
3.20
Kashima Antlers
1.87
1.77
-5.3%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Sagan Tosu +1.5
1.23
1.28
+4.1%
Kashima Antlers -1.5
3.50
3.15
-10.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
Under 2.5
1.60
1.63
+1.9%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.90
1.90
No
1.75
1.75
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
D-D
4.70
4.70
D-A
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
A-H
40.00
40.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
2.90
2.75
-5.2%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
0-0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-1
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
2-0
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
1-1
5.50
5.80
+5.5%
0-2
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
2-1
12.00
12.00
2-2
15.00
15.00
1-2
7.00
7.00
3-0
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
3-3
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
0-3
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
3-1
40.00
40.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
3-2
50.00
50.00
Any Other Score
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
2-3
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
4-0
200.00
200.00
0-4
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-1
125.00
125.00
1-4
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-2
150.00
150.00
2-4
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
200.00
90.00
-55.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
1
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
2
3.05
3.05
3
3.70
3.70
4
6.50
6.50
5
13.00
13.00
6
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
7
70.00
70.00
8
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Sagan Tosu
2.60
2.75
+5.8%
Kashima Antlers
1.65
1.60
-3.0%
No 1st Goal
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Sagan Tosu
4.30
4.50
+4.7%
Draw
2.00
2.03
+1.5%
Kashima Antlers
2.55
2.45
-3.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
0-0
2.60
2.60
0-1
3.50
3.50
2-0
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
2-1
30.00
30.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
17.00
17.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.42
Under 0.5
2.60
2.60
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.10
2.10
Even
1.60
1.60
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.60
2.60
1
2.40
2.40
2
4.30
4.20
-2.3%
3+
8.50
8.50
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Sagan Tosu
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
Kashima Antlers
2.25
2.20
-2.2%
No 1st Goal
2.60
2.60
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.50
5.50
No
1.09
1.09

Last Updated on 2023-05-27 07:40:03