Japan / J League / 3131

Sagan Tosu vs Matsumoto FC

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sagan Tosu - Draw - Matsumoto FC) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 41.5% home win for (Sagan Tosu) at opening odds $2.15; 29.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 28.8% away win for (Matsumoto FC) at opening odds $3.10. The fixture favourite (Sagan Tosu) has a 20.7% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Matsumoto FC) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 63.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.45 compared to a 36.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.50 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Sagan Tosu -0.251.911.91Matsumoto FC +0.251.911.91
01. 1X2
Sagan Tosu2.152.15Draw3.002.90 -3.3%Matsumoto FC3.103.20 +3.2%
46. 1/2 Goal
Sagan Tosu -1.54.404.80 +9.1%Matsumoto FC +1.51.151.12 -2.6%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.51.451.49 +2.8%Under 1.52.502.40 -4.0%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Sagan TosuDrawMatsumoto FC
H-H3.503.50H-D15.0015.00H-A35.0035.00
D-H5.005.00D-D4.404.00 -9.1%D-A7.007.00
A-H30.0030.00A-D15.0015.00A-A5.205.50 +5.8%
04. Pick The Score
Sagan TosuDrawMatsumoto FC
1-05.204.80 -7.7%0-07.506.50 -13.3%0-17.006.50 -7.1%
2-09.008.50 -5.6%1-15.205.200-213.0015.00 +15.4%
2-18.008.50 +6.3%2-215.0017.00 +13.3%1-211.0011.00
3-021.0021.003-390.0080.00 -11.1%0-340.0050.00 +25.0%
3-119.0021.00 +10.5%4-4250.00200.00 -20.0%1-335.0040.00 +14.3%
3-235.0040.00 +14.3%Any Other Score200.0080.00 -60.0%2-340.0060.00 +50.0%
4-060.0070.00 +16.7%    0-4125.00150.00 +20.0%
4-160.0070.00 +16.7%    1-4100.00125.00 +25.0%
4-290.00125.00 +38.9%    2-4125.00150.00 +20.0%
4-3200.00200.00    3-4200.00250.00 +25.0%
5-0150.00200.00 +33.3%    0-5250.00250.00
5-1150.00200.00 +33.3%    1-5250.00250.00
5-2200.00250.00 +25.0%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
07.506.50 -13.3%33.904.20 +7.7%640.0035.00 -12.5%
13.403.10 -8.8%47.008.00 +14.3%780.0070.00 -12.5%
22.952.95515.0017.00 +13.3%8125.0080.00 -36.0%
    9+125.00125.00    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Sagan Tosu1.851.85No 1st Goal8.006.50 -18.8%Matsumoto FC2.302.40 +4.3%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.85Even1.801.80
10. Halftime 1X2
Sagan Tosu2.852.95 +3.5%Draw1.951.87 -4.1%Matsumoto FC3.804.00 +5.3%
11. Halftime PTS
Sagan TosuDrawMatsumoto FC
1-03.903.900-02.202.35 +6.8%0-15.005.00
2-013.0012.00 -7.7%1-18.509.00 +5.9%0-219.0019.00
2-123.0021.00 -8.7%2-260.0040.00 -33.3%1-225.0025.00
    Any Other Score23.0021.00 -8.7%    
2019-11-10 13:10:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.451.53 +5.5%Under 0.52.502.30 -8.0%