Italy / Italian League /

Salernitana vs Lazio 1388

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Salernitana - Draw - Lazio) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 15% home win for (Salernitana) at opening odds $6.00; 21.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.10; 63.2% away win for (Lazio) at opening odds $1.42

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Lazio) has a 40.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.25 whereas the underdog (Salernitana) has a 59.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.53

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

01 | 1X2
Salernitana
6.00
8.50
+41.7%
Draw
4.10
5.00
+22.0%
Lazio
1.42
1.27
-10.6%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Salernitana +1.5
1.53
1.82
+19.0%
Lazio -1.5
2.25
1.82
-19.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.65
1.49
-9.7%
Under 2.5
2.07
2.40
+15.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
11.00
17.00
+54.5%
H-D
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
H-A
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
D-H
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
D-D
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
D-A
4.10
3.90
-4.9%
A-H
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
A-D
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
A-A
2.03
1.67
-17.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
15.00
23.00
+53.3%
0-0
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
0-1
6.00
8.00
+33.3%
2-0
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
1-1
7.50
9.50
+26.7%
0-2
5.80
5.20
-10.3%
2-1
17.00
25.00
+47.1%
2-2
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
1-2
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
3-0
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
3-3
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
0-3
9.50
7.00
-26.3%
3-1
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
3-2
50.00
70.00
+40.0%
Any Other Score
40.00
19.00
-52.5%
2-3
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
4-0
250.00
250.00
0-4
19.00
12.00
-36.8%
4-1
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-4
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
4-2
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
2-4
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
5-0
300.00
300.00
0-5
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
5-3
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
3-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-4
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
1
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
2
3.40
3.70
+8.8%
3
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
4
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
5
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
6
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
7
40.00
23.00
-42.5%
8
80.00
40.00
-50.0%
9+
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Salernitana
3.20
4.00
+25.0%
No 1st Goal
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
Lazio
1.40
1.25
-10.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Salernitana
5.50
7.50
+36.4%
Draw
2.35
2.55
+8.5%
Lazio
1.95
1.70
-12.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
8.00
10.00
+25.0%
0-0
3.00
3.40
+13.3%
0-1
3.20
3.00
-6.3%
2-0
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
1-1
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
0-2
7.00
5.20
-25.7%
2-1
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
15.00
15.00
Any Other Score
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.20
-12.0%
Under 1.5
1.45
1.58
+9.0%

Last Updated on 2022-01-16 00:50:01