Italy / Italian League / 1367

Sampdoria vs Atalanta

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sampdoria - Draw - Atalanta) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 27.9% home win for (Sampdoria) at opening odds $3.20; 26.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 45.8% away win for (Atalanta) at opening odds $1.95. The fixture favourite (Atalanta) has a 26% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.50 whereas the underdog (Sampdoria) has a 74% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.23 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Sampdoria3.204.50 +40.6%Draw3.403.60 +5.9%Atalanta1.951.60 -17.9%
46. 1/2 Goal
Sampdoria +1.51.231.40 +13.8%Atalanta -1.53.502.60 -25.7%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.601.60Under 2.52.152.15
03. Halftime-Fulltime
SampdoriaDrawAtalanta
H-H5.208.50 +63.5%H-D13.0015.00 +15.4%H-A23.0021.00 -8.7%
D-H8.0011.00 +37.5%D-D5.506.00 +9.1%D-A5.204.40 -15.4%
A-H30.0040.00 +33.3%A-D13.0015.00 +15.4%A-A3.052.35 -23.0%
04. Pick The Score
SampdoriaDrawAtalanta
1-011.0013.00 +18.2%0-013.0013.000-18.507.00 -17.6%
2-017.0030.00 +76.5%1-16.007.00 +16.7%0-210.007.50 -25.0%
2-110.0013.00 +30.0%2-211.0012.00 +9.1%1-27.507.00 -6.7%
3-040.0080.00 +100.0%3-340.0050.00 +25.0%0-317.0011.00 -35.3%
3-123.0040.00 +73.9%4-4150.00200.00 +33.3%1-313.0011.00 -15.4%
3-225.0035.00 +40.0%Any Other Score70.0035.00 -50.0%2-319.0019.00
4-0125.00200.00 +60.0%    0-440.0025.00 -37.5%
4-170.00125.00 +78.6%    1-435.0023.00 -34.3%
4-270.00125.00 +78.6%    2-440.0040.00
4-3100.00125.00 +25.0%    3-490.0090.00
5-0200.00250.00 +25.0%    0-5100.0060.00 -40.0%
5-1200.00250.00 +25.0%    1-590.0060.00 -33.3%
5-2200.00250.00 +25.0%    2-5100.0090.00 -10.0%
5-3200.00250.00 +25.0%    3-5150.00150.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
013.0013.0033.603.60615.0013.00 -13.3%
15.205.50 +5.8%44.704.80 +2.1%735.0023.00 -34.3%
23.603.50 -2.8%58.008.50 +6.3%870.0040.00 -42.9%
    9+100.0080.00 -20.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Sampdoria2.252.75 +22.2%No 1st Goal13.0013.00Atalanta1.721.50 -12.8%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.85Even1.801.80
10. Halftime 1X2
Sampdoria3.604.70 +30.6%Draw2.202.25 +2.3%Atalanta2.552.15 -15.7%
11. Halftime PTS
SampdoriaDrawAtalanta
1-05.207.00 +34.6%0-02.952.90 -1.7%0-14.103.50 -14.6%
2-017.0025.00 +47.1%1-16.507.50 +15.4%0-211.008.00 -27.3%
2-121.0025.00 +19.0%2-240.0040.001-215.0015.00
    Any Other Score13.0012.00 -7.7%    
2019-11-10 21:50:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.452.35 -4.1%Under 1.51.471.50 +2.0%