Italy / Italian League /

Sampdoria vs Torino 1397

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sampdoria - Draw - Torino) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 34.3% home win for (Sampdoria) at opening odds $2.60; 29.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 36.4% away win for (Torino) at opening odds $2.45

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Torino) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Sampdoria) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

Asian Handicap
Sampdoria +0.25
1.77
2.02
+14.1%
Torino -0.25
2.07
1.80
-13.0%
01 | 1X2
Sampdoria
2.60
3.20
+23.1%
Draw
3.05
3.20
+4.9%
Torino
2.45
2.00
-18.4%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Sampdoria +1.5
1.09
1.23
+12.8%
Torino -1.5
5.50
3.50
-36.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.93
1.90
-1.6%
Under 2.5
1.75
1.77
+1.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.40
5.80
+31.8%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
D-H
6.00
8.00
+33.3%
D-D
4.70
5.00
+6.4%
D-A
6.00
5.00
-16.7%
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.10
3.20
-22.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
11.00
+37.5%
0-0
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
0-1
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
2-0
12.00
17.00
+41.7%
1-1
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
0-2
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
2-1
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
3-0
30.00
50.00
+66.7%
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
3-1
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
3-2
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
Any Other Score
125.00
50.00
-60.0%
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
90.00
90.00
0-4
70.00
35.00
-50.0%
4-1
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
1-4
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
4-2
80.00
80.00
2-4
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
4-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
1
4.20
4.30
+2.4%
2
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
3
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
4
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Sampdoria
2.05
2.30
+12.2%
No 1st Goal
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
Torino
1.95
1.75
-10.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.85
-1.1%
Even
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Sampdoria
3.20
3.80
+18.8%
Draw
2.03
2.05
+1.0%
Torino
3.10
2.70
-12.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.40
5.20
+18.2%
0-0
2.70
2.75
+1.9%
0-1
4.00
3.90
-2.5%
2-0
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
2-1
21.00
21.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
Any Other Score
19.00
13.00
-31.6%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.38
Under 0.5
2.75
2.75

Last Updated on 2022-01-15 21:40:01