Italy / Italian League /

Sampdoria vs Udinese 1366

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sampdoria - Draw - Udinese) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 34.8% home win for (Sampdoria) at opening odds $2.55; 29.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 35.5% away win for (Udinese) at opening odds $2.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Udinese) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Sampdoria) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap
Sampdoria 0.00
1.93
2.02
+4.7%
Udinese +0.00
1.88
1.80
-4.3%
01 | 1X2
Sampdoria
2.55
2.70
+5.9%
Draw
3.00
3.00
Udinese
2.50
2.40
-4.0%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Sampdoria +1.5
1.09
1.12
+2.8%
Udinese -1.5
5.50
4.80
-12.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.97
1.93
-2.0%
Under 2.5
1.72
1.75
+1.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.40
4.70
+6.8%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
D-H
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
D-D
4.50
4.50
D-A
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.20
4.00
-4.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-0
9.00
9.00
0-1
7.50
7.50
2-0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
1-1
5.20
5.20
0-2
11.00
11.00
2-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
2-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-2
8.50
8.50
3-0
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
25.00
25.00
3-1
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
125.00
125.00
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
90.00
90.00
0-4
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
4-1
60.00
60.00
1-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-2
80.00
80.00
2-4
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
150.00
150.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
9.00
1
4.10
4.30
+4.9%
2
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
3
3.70
3.70
4
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
7
60.00
60.00
8
90.00
90.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Sampdoria
2.03
2.10
+3.4%
No 1st Goal
9.00
9.00
Udinese
2.00
1.95
-2.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.90
+1.6%
Even
1.77
1.75
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Sampdoria
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
Draw
2.00
1.97
-1.5%
Udinese
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
0-0
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
0-1
4.50
4.50
2-0
15.00
15.00
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
21.00
21.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Any Other Score
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.45
+2.1%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.50
-3.8%

Last Updated on 2021-01-16 18:50:06