USA / US Soccer League /

San Jose Quakes vs Houston Dynamo 4633

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (San Jose Quakes - Draw - Houston Dynamo) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 39.7% home win for (San Jose Quakes) at opening odds $2.25; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 32.5% away win for (Houston Dynamo) at opening odds $2.75

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (San Jose Quakes) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Houston Dynamo) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

Asian Handicap
San Jose Quakes -0.25
2.02
1.97
-2.5%
Houston Dynamo +0.25
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
01 | 1X2
San Jose Quakes
2.25
2.15
-4.4%
Draw
3.20
3.20
Houston Dynamo
2.75
2.90
+5.5%
46 | 1/2 Goal
San Jose Quakes -1.5
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
Houston Dynamo +1.5
1.12
1.15
+2.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.60
1.72
+7.5%
Under 2.5
2.15
1.97
-8.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.70
3.50
-5.4%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
D-H
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
D-D
5.20
5.20
D-A
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.70
5.00
+6.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.50
8.00
-15.8%
0-0
12.00
12.00
0-1
10.00
10.00
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
2-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1-2
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
3-0
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
3-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
0-3
35.00
35.00
3-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
4-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
1-3
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
3-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
Any Other Score
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
2-3
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
4-0
60.00
60.00
0-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
4-2
50.00
50.00
2-4
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
4-3
90.00
90.00
3-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
5-0
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
100.00
100.00
1-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-2
125.00
125.00
2-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
12.00
1
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
2
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
3
3.60
3.60
4
4.70
5.00
+6.4%
5
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
6
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
7
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
8
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
9+
100.00
100.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
San Jose Quakes
1.87
1.82
-2.7%
No 1st Goal
12.00
12.00
Houston Dynamo
2.05
2.15
+4.9%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.85
-1.1%
Even
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
San Jose Quakes
2.90
2.80
-3.4%
Draw
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
Houston Dynamo
3.20
3.50
+9.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.50
4.20
-6.7%
0-0
2.90
2.80
-3.4%
0-1
5.00
5.00
2-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
1-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
Any Other Score
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.45
2.65
+8.2%
Under 1.5
1.47
1.40
-4.8%

Last Updated on 2021-07-25 09:50:01