USA / US Soccer League /

San Jose Quakes vs LA Galaxy 4622

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (San Jose Quakes - Draw - LA Galaxy) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 35.7% home win for (San Jose Quakes) at opening odds $2.50; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 36.4% away win for (LA Galaxy) at opening odds $2.45

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (San Jose Quakes) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (LA Galaxy) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
San Jose Quakes 0.00
1.93
1.80
-6.7%
LA Galaxy +0.00
1.88
1.95
+3.7%
01 | 1X2
San Jose Quakes
2.50
2.30
-8.0%
Draw
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
LA Galaxy
2.45
2.55
+4.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
San Jose Quakes -1.5
5.20
4.40
-15.4%
LA Galaxy +1.5
1.10
1.15
+4.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.60
1.58
-1.3%
Under 2.5
2.15
2.20
+2.3%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.48
1.48
No
2.35
2.35
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.10
3.70
-9.8%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
D-H
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
D-D
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
D-A
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
A-H
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.00
4.20
+5.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
0-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
0-1
9.50
12.00
+26.3%
2-0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-1
6.00
8.00
+33.3%
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
2-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1-2
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
3-0
25.00
25.00
3-3
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
0-3
25.00
25.00
3-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
4-4
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
1-3
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
3-2
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
Any Other Score
70.00
35.00
-50.0%
2-3
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
4-0
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
0-4
70.00
70.00
4-1
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1-4
40.00
40.00
4-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
2-4
40.00
40.00
4-3
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
3-4
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
5-0
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
0-5
125.00
125.00
5-1
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
1-5
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-2
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
2-5
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-5
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
2
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
3
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
4
4.70
4.70
5
8.00
8.00
6
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
7
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
8
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
9+
100.00
50.00
-50.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
San Jose Quakes
1.97
1.87
-5.1%
LA Galaxy
1.95
2.00
+2.6%
No 1st Goal
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Even
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
San Jose Quakes
3.05
2.90
-4.9%
Draw
2.15
2.25
+4.7%
LA Galaxy
3.05
3.00
-1.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.70
4.40
-6.4%
0-0
3.20
3.50
+9.4%
0-1
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
2-0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-2
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
1-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
Any Other Score
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.25
-10.0%
Under 1.5
1.45
1.55
+6.9%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
1.95
-2.5%
Even
1.67
1.70
+1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.20
3.50
+9.4%
1
2.55
2.50
-2.0%
2
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
3+
5.80
5.00
-13.8%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
San Jose Quakes
2.50
2.40
-4.0%
LA Galaxy
2.50
2.50
No 1st Goal
3.20
3.50
+9.4%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
3.75
3.75
No
1.20
1.20

Last Updated on 2022-06-24 23:10:07