USA / US Soccer League /
San Jose Quakes vs Portland T 4627
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (San Jose Quakes - Draw - Portland T) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 39.6% home win for (San Jose Quakes) at opening odds $2.25; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 34.9% away win for (Portland T) at opening odds $2.55
The fixture favourite (San Jose Quakes) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Portland T) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15
Last Updated on 2020-09-17 09:10:04