USA / US Soccer League /

San Jose Quakes vs Real Salt Lake 4658

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (San Jose Quakes - Draw - Real Salt Lake) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 44% home win for (San Jose Quakes) at opening odds $2.03; 26.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 29.8% away win for (Real Salt Lake) at opening odds $3.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (San Jose Quakes) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Real Salt Lake) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.03

Asian Handicap
San Jose Quakes -0.25
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
Real Salt Lake +0.25
2.00
2.02
+1.0%
01 | 1X2
San Jose Quakes
2.03
2.00
-1.5%
Draw
3.40
3.20
-5.9%
Real Salt Lake
3.00
3.20
+6.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
San Jose Quakes -1.5
4.00
4.00
Real Salt Lake +1.5
1.18
1.18
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.67
1.80
+7.8%
Under 2.5
2.03
1.87
-7.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
D-H
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
D-D
5.50
5.50
D-A
7.50
7.50
A-H
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
8.00
0-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
0-1
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
2-0
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
1-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
3-0
19.00
13.00
-31.6%
3-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
0-3
40.00
40.00
3-1
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
3-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
2-3
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
4-0
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
0-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-1
35.00
35.00
1-4
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
4-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
2-4
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
4-3
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
2-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
1
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
2
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
5
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
6
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
7
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
8
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
9+
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
San Jose Quakes
1.75
1.75
No 1st Goal
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
Real Salt Lake
2.20
2.30
+4.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
San Jose Quakes
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
Draw
2.20
2.05
-6.8%
Real Salt Lake
3.50
3.80
+8.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.90
4.00
+2.6%
0-0
3.00
2.65
-11.7%
0-1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
2-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
Any Other Score
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.75
+5.8%
Under 1.5
1.42
1.38
-2.8%

Last Updated on 2021-09-16 10:20:01