Argentina (Account Only) / Argentine League /

San Lorenzo vs Estudiantes

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (San Lorenzo - Draw - Estudiantes) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 40.5% home win for (San Lorenzo) at opening odds $2.20; 30.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.95; 29.2% away win for (Estudiantes) at opening odds $3.05

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (San Lorenzo) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Estudiantes) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.20

01 | 1X2
San Lorenzo
2.20
1.85
-15.9%
Draw
2.95
3.05
+3.4%
Estudiantes
3.05
3.90
+27.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
San Lorenzo -1.5
5.20
3.75
-27.9%
Estudiantes +1.5
1.10
1.20
+9.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.20
2.10
-4.5%
Under 2.5
1.58
1.63
+3.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.70
2.90
-21.6%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
D-H
5.20
4.50
-13.5%
D-D
4.20
4.40
+4.8%
D-A
7.00
9.00
+28.6%
A-H
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
5.20
7.50
+44.2%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
0-0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-1
7.00
9.00
+28.6%
2-0
9.00
7.00
-22.2%
1-1
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
0-2
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
2-1
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
3-0
21.00
13.00
-38.1%
3-3
70.00
70.00
0-3
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
3-1
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
40.00
+60.0%
3-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
Any Other Score
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
2-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
4-0
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-4
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
4-1
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
1-4
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
4-2
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
2-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
1
3.60
3.90
+8.3%
2
3.00
3.20
+6.7%
3
3.80
3.80
4
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
5
13.00
13.00
6
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
7
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
8
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
9+
125.00
125.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.90
+1.6%
Even
1.77
1.75
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
San Lorenzo
2.95
2.55
-13.6%
Draw
1.95
1.97
+1.0%
Estudiantes
3.70
4.50
+21.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
3.60
-10.0%
0-0
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
0-1
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
2-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
2-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
Any Other Score
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.47
1.45
-1.4%
Under 0.5
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.15
2.15
Even
1.58
1.58
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
1
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
2
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
3+
9.00
8.50
-5.6%

Last Updated on 2022-08-08 01:50:01