Mexico (Account Only) / Mexican League /

San Luis vs Necaxa

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (San Luis - Draw - Necaxa) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 36.4% home win for (San Luis) at opening odds $2.45; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 35.7% away win for (Necaxa) at opening odds $2.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (San Luis) has a 15.1% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.00 whereas the underdog (Necaxa) has a 84.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.07

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

01 | 1X2
San Luis
2.45
2.10
-14.3%
Draw
3.20
3.00
-6.3%
Necaxa
2.50
3.20
+28.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
San Luis -1.5
6.00
4.80
-20.0%
Necaxa +1.5
1.07
1.12
+4.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.15
2.25
+4.7%
Under 2.5
1.60
1.55
-3.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.00
3.40
-15.0%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
6.00
5.00
-16.7%
D-D
4.80
4.20
-12.5%
D-A
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
A-H
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
4.20
5.50
+31.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
0-0
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
0-1
6.00
8.00
+33.3%
2-0
11.00
8.50
-22.7%
1-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
0-2
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
2-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
3-0
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
3-3
70.00
70.00
0-3
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
3-1
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
21.00
30.00
+42.9%
3-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
Any Other Score
200.00
70.00
-65.0%
2-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
4-0
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
0-4
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
4-1
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
1-4
70.00
100.00
+42.9%
4-2
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
2-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
4-3
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
0-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-1
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-2
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
1
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
2
3.05
3.20
+4.9%
3
3.60
3.90
+8.3%
4
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
5
13.00
13.00
6
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
7
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
8
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.87
+3.9%
Even
1.85
1.77
-4.3%
10 | Halftime 1X2
San Luis
3.10
2.85
-8.1%
Draw
2.05
1.92
-6.3%
Necaxa
3.20
3.90
+21.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.20
3.90
-7.1%
0-0
2.65
2.50
-5.7%
0-1
4.30
5.00
+16.3%
2-0
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
1-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-2
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
2-1
19.00
19.00
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
Any Other Score
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.47
+5.0%
Under 0.5
2.65
2.45
-7.5%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.15
+4.9%
Even
1.63
1.58
-3.1%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.65
2.50
-5.7%
1
2.35
2.45
+4.3%
2
4.40
4.50
+2.3%
3+
8.50
9.00
+5.9%

Last Updated on 2022-08-08 04:50:02