Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /

Sandefjord vs Molde

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sandefjord - Draw - Molde) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 17.9% home win for (Sandefjord) at opening odds $5.00; 23.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 58.5% away win for (Molde) at opening odds $1.53

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Molde) has a 37.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.45 whereas the underdog (Sandefjord) has a 62.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.45

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

01 | 1X2
Sandefjord
5.00
3.80
-24.0%
Draw
3.80
3.50
-7.9%
Molde
1.53
1.75
+14.4%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Sandefjord +1.5
1.45
1.35
-6.9%
Molde -1.5
2.45
2.80
+14.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.55
1.47
-5.2%
Under 2.5
2.25
2.45
+8.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
10.00
7.00
-30.0%
H-D
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
H-A
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
D-H
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
D-D
6.00
6.00
D-A
4.20
4.70
+11.9%
A-H
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
A-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
A-A
2.25
2.65
+17.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
0-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
0-1
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
2-0
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
1-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-2
7.50
9.50
+26.7%
2-1
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
2-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-2
7.00
7.00
3-0
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
3-3
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
0-3
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
3-1
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
3-2
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
Any Other Score
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
2-3
17.00
17.00
4-0
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
0-4
23.00
35.00
+52.2%
4-1
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
1-4
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
4-2
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
2-4
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
4-3
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
3-4
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
50.00
50.00
5-1
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-5
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
5-2
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
2-5
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
150.00
150.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
2
3.70
3.90
+5.4%
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
4.50
4.50
5
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
6
13.00
13.00
7
35.00
19.00
-45.7%
8
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
9+
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Sandefjord
2.95
2.50
-15.3%
No 1st Goal
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
Molde
1.45
1.58
+9.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Sandefjord
5.00
4.20
-16.0%
Draw
2.30
2.20
-4.3%
Molde
2.05
2.30
+12.2%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
0-0
2.95
2.95
0-1
3.50
4.00
+14.3%
2-0
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
1-1
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
0-2
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
2-1
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
2-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
Any Other Score
11.00
11.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.35
2.10
-10.6%
Under 1.5
1.50
1.63
+8.7%

Last Updated on 2021-06-12 20:50:01