Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /

Sandefjord vs Stromsgodset

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sandefjord - Draw - Stromsgodset) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 38% home win for (Sandefjord) at opening odds $2.35; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 35% away win for (Stromsgodset) at opening odds $2.55

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Stromsgodset) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Sandefjord) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

01 | 1X2
Sandefjord
2.35
2.55
+8.5%
Draw
3.30
2.95
-10.6%
Stromsgodset
2.55
2.55
02 | 1/2 Goal
Sandefjord +1.5
1.15
1.09
-5.2%
Stromsgodset -1.5
4.40
5.50
+25.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.63
1.83
+12.3%
Under 2.5
2.10
1.83
-12.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.90
4.40
+12.8%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
6.00
6.00
D-D
5.20
4.50
-13.5%
D-A
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.20
4.40
+4.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
0-0
13.00
9.00
-30.8%
0-1
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
0-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
2-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1-2
8.50
8.50
3-0
25.00
25.00
3-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
0-3
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
3-1
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
3-2
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
Any Other Score
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
2-3
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
4-0
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
0-4
80.00
80.00
4-1
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
1-4
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
4-2
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
2-4
60.00
60.00
4-3
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
3-4
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
5-0
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
1-5
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-2
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
2-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
9.00
-30.8%
1
5.20
4.50
-13.5%
2
3.50
3.20
-8.6%
3
3.50
3.80
+8.6%
4
4.70
5.20
+10.6%
5
8.00
10.00
+25.0%
6
15.00
21.00
+40.0%
7
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
8
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
9+
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Sandefjord
1.80
1.80
No 1st Goal
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
Stromsgodset
2.10
2.03
-3.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.90
+2.7%
Even
1.80
1.75
-2.8%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Sandefjord
2.95
3.20
+8.5%
Draw
2.15
2.00
-7.0%
Stromsgodset
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
0-0
2.85
2.40
-15.8%
0-1
4.70
4.80
+2.1%
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
Any Other Score
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.42
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.65
2.60
-1.9%

Last Updated on 2020-09-20 23:50:03