Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /

Sandefjord vs Valerenga

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sandefjord - Draw - Valerenga) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 27% home win for (Sandefjord) at opening odds $3.30; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 45.2% away win for (Valerenga) at opening odds $1.97

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Valerenga) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Sandefjord) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83

01 | 1X2
Sandefjord
3.30
3.60
+9.1%
Draw
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
Valerenga
1.97
1.82
-7.6%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Sandefjord +1.5
1.22
1.28
+4.9%
Valerenga -1.5
3.55
3.15
-11.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.83
1.72
-6.0%
Under 2.5
1.83
1.97
+7.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
D-H
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
D-D
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
D-A
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.10
2.80
-9.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
0-0
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
0-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-0
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
1-1
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
0-2
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
2-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
7.00
7.00
3-0
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
3-1
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
3-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
Any Other Score
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
2-3
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
4-0
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
0-4
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-1
90.00
90.00
1-4
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
4-2
90.00
90.00
2-4
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
4-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
1
4.40
4.80
+9.1%
2
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
3
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
4
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
5
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
6
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
7
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
8
90.00
90.00
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Sandefjord
2.35
2.45
+4.3%
No 1st Goal
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
Valerenga
1.72
1.63
-5.2%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Sandefjord
3.80
4.00
+5.3%
Draw
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Valerenga
2.60
2.45
-5.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
0-0
2.55
2.70
+5.9%
0-1
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
2-0
19.00
19.00
1-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-1
23.00
23.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.65
2.60
-1.9%
Under 1.5
1.40
1.42
+1.4%

Last Updated on 2020-10-19 02:20:01