Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /

Sandefjord vs Viking FK

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sandefjord - Draw - Viking FK) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 24.8% home win for (Sandefjord) at opening odds $3.60; 23.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 51.8% away win for (Viking FK) at opening odds $1.72

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Viking FK) has a 29.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.05 whereas the underdog (Sandefjord) has a 70.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.30

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

01 | 1X2
Sandefjord
3.60
3.60
Draw
3.80
3.50
-7.9%
Viking FK
1.72
1.80
+4.7%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Sandefjord +1.5
1.30
1.25
-3.8%
Viking FK -1.5
3.05
3.35
+9.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.53
1.63
+6.5%
Under 2.5
2.30
2.10
-8.7%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.45
1.55
+6.9%
No
2.45
2.20
-10.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
6.50
6.50
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
D-H
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
D-D
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
D-A
4.80
4.80
A-H
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
2.55
2.75
+7.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
0-0
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
0-1
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
2-0
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
1-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-2
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
2-1
11.00
11.00
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
7.00
7.00
3-0
60.00
60.00
3-3
35.00
50.00
+42.9%
0-3
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
3-1
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
4-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
1-3
11.00
11.00
3-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
2-3
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
4-0
150.00
150.00
0-4
35.00
35.00
4-1
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
1-4
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
4-2
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
2-4
35.00
35.00
4-3
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
3-4
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
5-1
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-5
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
5-2
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
2-5
90.00
90.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
1
6.00
5.00
-16.7%
2
3.80
3.40
-10.5%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.40
4.80
+9.1%
5
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
6
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
7
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
8
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
9+
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Sandefjord
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
Viking FK
1.58
1.63
+3.2%
No 1st Goal
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
Even
1.85
1.80
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Sandefjord
3.90
4.00
+2.6%
Draw
2.35
2.25
-4.3%
Viking FK
2.25
2.35
+4.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
6.00
6.00
0-0
3.50
3.10
-11.4%
0-1
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
2-0
19.00
19.00
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
9.00
9.00
2-1
21.00
21.00
2-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
1-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
Any Other Score
11.00
11.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.25
2.50
+11.1%
Under 1.5
1.55
1.45
-6.5%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.95
2.00
+2.6%
Even
1.70
1.67
-1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.50
3.10
-11.4%
1
2.55
2.55
2
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
3+
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Sandefjord
3.10
3.10
Viking FK
1.97
2.10
+6.6%
No 1st Goal
3.50
3.10
-11.4%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
3.55
4.00
+12.7%
No
1.22
1.18
-3.3%

Last Updated on 2022-08-07 23:50:02