Mexico (Account Only) / Mexican League /

Santos Laguna vs Pachuca

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Santos Laguna - Draw - Pachuca) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 38.6% home win for (Santos Laguna) at opening odds $2.30; 29.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 32.3% away win for (Pachuca) at opening odds $2.75

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Santos Laguna) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Pachuca) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

01 | 1X2
Santos Laguna
2.30
2.25
-2.2%
Draw
3.05
3.05
Pachuca
2.75
2.85
+3.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Santos Laguna -1.5
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
Pachuca +1.5
1.12
1.15
+2.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.90
1.93
+1.6%
Under 2.5
1.77
1.75
-1.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
D-D
4.70
4.70
D-A
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.70
5.00
+6.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
7.00
0-0
9.50
9.50
0-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
2-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-1
5.20
5.20
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
8.00
8.00
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
3-0
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
35.00
35.00
3-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
125.00
125.00
2-3
30.00
30.00
4-0
60.00
60.00
0-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
4-1
50.00
50.00
1-4
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
4-2
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-0
150.00
150.00
0-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-1
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
9.50
1
4.20
4.20
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.70
3.70
4
5.20
5.20
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
25.00
7
60.00
60.00
8
90.00
90.00
9+
125.00
125.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.42
Under 0.5
2.60
2.60

Last Updated on 2020-10-19 04:40:02