Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /

Santos vs Juventude

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Santos - Draw - Juventude) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 62.8% home win for (Santos) at opening odds $1.42; 21.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.10; 15.4% away win for (Juventude) at opening odds $5.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Santos) has a 37.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.45 whereas the underdog (Juventude) has a 62.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.45

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

01 | 1X2
Santos
1.42
1.58
+11.3%
Draw
4.10
3.60
-12.2%
Juventude
5.80
4.80
-17.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Santos -1.5
2.45
2.70
+10.2%
Juventude +1.5
1.45
1.37
-5.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.90
1.93
+1.6%
Under 2.5
1.77
1.75
-1.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.03
2.35
+15.8%
H-D
17.00
17.00
H-A
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
D-H
4.10
4.20
+2.4%
D-D
6.50
5.20
-20.0%
D-A
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
A-H
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
4.70
5.50
+17.0%
0-0
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
0-1
12.00
12.00
2-0
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
1-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
3-0
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
3-3
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
0-3
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
3-1
11.00
11.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
60.00
60.00
2-3
60.00
60.00
4-0
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
1-4
200.00
200.00
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-0
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
0-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-1
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
1
4.00
4.00
2
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
3
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
4
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
25.00
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Santos
1.40
1.48
+5.7%
No 1st Goal
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
Juventude
3.30
3.00
-9.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.77
1.82
+2.8%
Even
1.87
1.82
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Santos
1.95
2.15
+10.3%
Draw
2.35
2.15
-8.5%
Juventude
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
2.95
3.20
+8.5%
0-0
2.85
2.60
-8.8%
0-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-0
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
1-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
0-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
2-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.40
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.75
2.65
-3.6%

Last Updated on 2021-06-13 05:40:01