Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /

Sao Paulo vs Cuiaba

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sao Paulo - Draw - Cuiaba) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 61% home win for (Sao Paulo) at opening odds $1.48; 25.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 13.9% away win for (Cuiaba) at opening odds $6.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Sao Paulo) has a 36.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.50 whereas the underdog (Cuiaba) has a 63.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.43

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.20

01 | 1X2
Sao Paulo
1.48
1.45
-2.0%
Draw
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
Cuiaba
6.50
6.50
46 | 1/2 Goal
Sao Paulo -1.5
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
Cuiaba +1.5
1.43
1.45
+1.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.20
2.15
-2.3%
Under 2.5
1.58
1.60
+1.3%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
2.30
2.30
No
1.50
1.50
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
H-D
19.00
19.00
H-A
60.00
60.00
D-H
3.80
3.80
D-D
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
D-A
13.00
13.00
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
19.00
19.00
A-A
13.00
13.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
4.20
4.30
+2.4%
0-0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-1
13.00
13.00
2-0
5.00
4.70
-6.0%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
40.00
40.00
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
23.00
23.00
1-2
21.00
21.00
3-0
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
3-3
125.00
125.00
0-3
150.00
150.00
3-1
12.00
12.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
90.00
90.00
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
2-3
90.00
90.00
4-0
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
1-4
250.00
250.00
4-2
70.00
70.00
2-4
250.00
250.00
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
250.00
250.00
5-0
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
80.00
80.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
1
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
2
3.00
3.00
3
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
4
6.50
6.50
5
13.00
13.00
6
35.00
35.00
7
70.00
70.00
8
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Sao Paulo
1.42
1.40
-1.4%
Cuiaba
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
No 1st Goal
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Sao Paulo
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
Draw
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Cuiaba
7.00
7.00
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.05
3.00
-1.6%
0-0
2.50
2.55
+2.0%
0-1
8.50
8.50
2-0
7.50
7.50
1-1
10.00
10.00
0-2
40.00
40.00
2-1
19.00
19.00
2-2
60.00
60.00
1-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.42
-2.1%
Under 0.5
2.50
2.60
+4.0%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.10
2.10
Even
1.60
1.60
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.50
2.55
+2.0%
1
2.45
2.40
-2.0%
2
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
3+
9.50
9.50
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Sao Paulo
1.97
1.95
-1.0%
Cuiaba
4.80
4.80
No 1st Goal
2.50
2.55
+2.0%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
6.70
5.50
-17.9%
No
1.05
1.09
+3.8%

Last Updated on 2022-05-16 02:50:01