Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /

Sao Paulo vs Gremio

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sao Paulo - Draw - Gremio) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 44.7% home win for (Sao Paulo) at opening odds $2.00; 29.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 25.5% away win for (Gremio) at opening odds $3.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Sao Paulo) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Gremio) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

01 | 1X2
Sao Paulo
2.00
2.00
Draw
3.00
3.00
Gremio
3.50
3.50
46 | 1/2 Goal
Sao Paulo -1.5
3.75
3.75
Gremio +1.5
1.20
1.20
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.15
2.15
Under 2.5
1.60
1.60
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.20
3.20
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
4.70
4.70
D-D
4.30
4.30
D-A
8.00
8.00
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
6.50
6.50
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
0-0
7.00
7.00
0-1
8.50
8.50
2-0
8.00
8.00
1-1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
11.00
11.00
3-0
17.00
17.00
3-3
70.00
70.00
0-3
50.00
50.00
3-1
15.00
15.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
35.00
35.00
3-2
30.00
30.00
Any Other Score
125.00
125.00
2-3
40.00
40.00
4-0
50.00
50.00
0-4
150.00
150.00
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
100.00
100.00
4-2
70.00
70.00
2-4
125.00
125.00
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
125.00
125.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
125.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.00
7.00
1
3.80
3.80
2
3.05
3.05
3
3.80
3.80
4
6.50
6.50
5
13.00
13.00
6
30.00
30.00
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.90
1.90
Even
1.75
1.75
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.45
Under 0.5
2.50
2.50

Last Updated on 2020-10-16 14:20:13