Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /
Sao Paulo vs Vasco da Gama
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sao Paulo - Draw - Vasco da Gama) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 60.1% home win for (Sao Paulo) at opening odds $1.48; 22.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.90; 17.1% away win for (Vasco da Gama) at opening odds $5.20
The fixture favourite (Sao Paulo) has a 36.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.50 whereas the underdog (Vasco da Gama) has a 63.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.43
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97
Last Updated on 2020-11-23 02:50:01