Argentina / Argentine League /
Sarmiento vs River Plate 5959
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sarmiento - Draw - River Plate) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 18.7% home win for (Sarmiento) at opening odds $4.80; 26.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 55% away win for (River Plate) at opening odds $1.63
The fixture favourite (River Plate) has a 32.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (Sarmiento) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97
Last Updated on 2023-03-20 08:20:01