Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /

Sarpsborg vs Mjondalen

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sarpsborg - Draw - Mjondalen) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 55.7% home win for (Sarpsborg) at opening odds $1.60; 24.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.70; 20.2% away win for (Mjondalen) at opening odds $4.40

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Sarpsborg) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Mjondalen) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

01 | 1X2
Sarpsborg
1.60
1.80
+12.5%
Draw
3.70
3.20
-13.5%
Mjondalen
4.40
3.90
-11.4%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Sarpsborg -1.5
2.70
3.15
+16.7%
Mjondalen +1.5
1.37
1.28
-6.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.70
1.87
+10.0%
Under 2.5
2.00
1.80
-10.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.35
2.75
+17.0%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.40
4.50
+2.3%
D-D
6.00
4.80
-20.0%
D-A
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
A-H
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
0-0
13.00
9.50
-26.9%
0-1
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
2-0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
1-1
6.50
5.20
-20.0%
0-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
2-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
3-0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
3-1
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
3-2
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
Any Other Score
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
2-3
40.00
40.00
4-0
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
1-4
125.00
125.00
4-2
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
2-4
125.00
125.00
4-3
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
9.50
-26.9%
1
4.80
4.30
-10.4%
2
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
5
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
6
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
7
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
8
90.00
90.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Sarpsborg
1.45
1.45
No 1st Goal
13.00
13.00
Mjondalen
2.85
2.85
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Sarpsborg
2.15
2.45
+14.0%
Draw
2.25
2.05
-8.9%
Mjondalen
4.70
4.40
-6.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
0-0
2.90
2.50
-13.8%
0-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
2-0
8.00
10.00
+25.0%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-1
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
2-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.40
-1.4%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.65
+1.9%

Last Updated on 2020-09-20 02:20:02