Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /

Sarpsborg vs SK Brann

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sarpsborg - Draw - SK Brann) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 41.4% home win for (Sarpsborg) at opening odds $2.15; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 30.7% away win for (SK Brann) at opening odds $2.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Sarpsborg) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (SK Brann) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

01 | 1X2
Sarpsborg
2.15
2.15
Draw
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
SK Brann
2.90
2.95
+1.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Sarpsborg -1.5
4.00
4.00
SK Brann +1.5
1.18
1.18
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.87
1.97
+5.3%
Under 2.5
1.80
1.72
-4.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
D-A
7.00
7.00
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.00
5.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-0
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
0-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
2-0
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
1-1
5.20
5.20
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
9.50
9.50
3-0
21.00
21.00
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-1
15.00
15.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
125.00
125.00
2-3
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
4-0
60.00
60.00
0-4
100.00
100.00
4-1
50.00
50.00
1-4
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
4-2
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-0
150.00
150.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
125.00
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
2-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
1
4.20
4.10
-2.4%
2
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
5
11.00
11.00
6
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
7
60.00
60.00
8
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Sarpsborg
1.82
1.82
No 1st Goal
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
SK Brann
2.15
2.20
+2.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Sarpsborg
2.80
2.85
+1.8%
Draw
2.10
2.03
-3.3%
SK Brann
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
0-0
2.65
2.50
-5.7%
0-1
4.80
4.80
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.42
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.65
2.60
-1.9%

Last Updated on 2021-06-13 05:10:05