Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /

Sarpsborg vs Viking FK

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sarpsborg - Draw - Viking FK) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 42.4% home win for (Sarpsborg) at opening odds $2.10; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 30.7% away win for (Viking FK) at opening odds $2.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Sarpsborg) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Viking FK) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

01 | 1X2
Sarpsborg
2.10
2.03
-3.3%
Draw
3.30
3.30
Viking FK
2.90
3.05
+5.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Sarpsborg -1.5
3.75
3.55
-5.3%
Viking FK +1.5
1.20
1.22
+1.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.63
1.60
-1.8%
Under 2.5
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
5.20
5.20
D-A
7.50
7.50
A-H
23.00
23.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.50
8.50
0-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
0-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
6.00
6.00
0-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-2
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
3-0
19.00
19.00
3-3
40.00
40.00
0-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
3-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
2-3
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
4-0
50.00
50.00
0-4
100.00
100.00
4-1
35.00
35.00
1-4
60.00
60.00
4-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
2-4
60.00
60.00
4-3
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
3-4
100.00
100.00
5-0
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
0-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-1
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1
5.20
5.20
2
3.50
3.50
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
4.70
4.70
5
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
6
15.00
15.00
7
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
8
70.00
70.00
9+
100.00
100.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Sarpsborg
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
No 1st Goal
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
Viking FK
2.15
2.20
+2.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Sarpsborg
2.70
2.65
-1.9%
Draw
2.20
2.15
-2.3%
Viking FK
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.20
4.20
0-0
2.90
2.80
-3.4%
0-1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
Under 1.5
1.45
1.47
+1.4%

Last Updated on 2020-11-23 00:50:02