Italy / Italian League /
Sassuolo vs Cagliari 1398
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sassuolo - Draw - Cagliari) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 46.1% home win for (Sassuolo) at opening odds $1.92; 25.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 28.6% away win for (Cagliari) at opening odds $3.10
The fixture favourite (Sassuolo) has a 27.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Cagliari) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.35
Last Updated on 2020-09-20 23:40:01