Italy / Italian Cup / 0883

Sassuolo vs Perugia

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sassuolo - Draw - Perugia) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 59.7% home win for (Sassuolo) at opening odds $1.50; 22.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.00; 17.9% away win for (Perugia) at opening odds $5.00. The fixture favourite (Sassuolo) has a 36.4% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.50 whereas the underdog (Perugia) has a 63.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.43 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.07 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Sassuolo1.501.72 +14.7%Draw4.003.60 -10.0%Perugia5.003.70 -26.0%
46. 1/2 Goal
Sassuolo -1.52.502.80 +12.0%Perugia +1.51.431.35 -5.6%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.651.60 -3.0%Under 2.52.072.15 +3.9%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
SassuoloDrawPerugia
H-H2.102.75 +31.0%H-D15.0013.00 -13.3%H-A40.0025.00 -37.5%
D-H4.304.70 +9.3%D-D7.005.20 -25.7%D-A12.009.00 -25.0%
A-H21.0021.00A-D17.0015.00 -11.8%A-A9.507.00 -26.3%
04. Pick The Score
SassuoloDrawPerugia
1-06.509.00 +38.5%0-015.0012.00 -20.0%0-113.0015.00 +15.4%
2-06.509.00 +38.5%1-17.007.50 +7.1%0-230.0023.00 -23.3%
2-16.507.50 +15.4%2-213.0011.00 -15.4%1-213.0011.00 -15.4%
3-010.0015.00 +50.0%3-360.0040.00 -33.3%0-390.0060.00 -33.3%
3-110.0011.00 +10.0%4-4200.00200.001-350.0030.00 -40.0%
3-221.0019.00 -9.5%Any Other Score60.0023.00 -61.7%2-340.0030.00 -25.0%
4-023.0025.00 +8.7%    0-4200.00125.00 -37.5%
4-123.0021.00 -8.7%    1-4150.0080.00 -46.7%
4-240.0030.00 -25.0%    2-4125.0080.00 -36.0%
4-3100.0060.00 -40.0%    3-4150.0090.00 -40.0%
5-060.0040.00 -33.3%    0-5250.00150.00 -40.0%
5-160.0040.00 -33.3%    1-5250.00125.00 -50.0%
5-2100.0080.00 -20.0%    2-5250.00150.00 -40.0%
5-3200.00150.00 -25.0%    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
015.0012.00 -20.0%33.403.60 +5.9%617.0013.00 -23.5%
14.805.20 +8.3%44.804.70 -2.1%740.0025.00 -37.5%
23.403.60 +5.9%59.008.00 -11.1%880.0040.00 -50.0%
    9+125.0060.00 -52.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Sassuolo1.451.63 +12.4%No 1st Goal15.0012.00 -20.0%Perugia2.952.50 -15.3%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.801.87 +3.9%Even1.851.77 -4.3%
10. Halftime 1X2
Sassuolo2.002.40 +20.0%Draw2.402.15 -10.4%Perugia5.004.10 -18.0%
11. Halftime PTS
SassuoloDrawPerugia
1-03.203.80 +18.8%0-03.052.85 -6.6%0-17.006.00 -14.3%
2-07.509.50 +26.7%1-18.007.00 -12.5%0-225.0019.00 -24.0%
2-115.0015.002-240.0035.00 -12.5%1-225.0023.00 -8.0%
    Any Other Score12.0012.00    
2019-12-04 21:50:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.502.50Under 1.51.451.45