Italy / Italian Cup /

Sassuolo vs SPAL 0840

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sassuolo - Draw - SPAL) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 61.6% home win for (Sassuolo) at opening odds $1.45; 21.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.20; 17.2% away win for (SPAL) at opening odds $5.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Sassuolo) has a 39.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.30 whereas the underdog (SPAL) has a 60.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.50

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

Asian Handicap
Sassuolo -0.50
1.80
1.80
SPAL +0.50
2.02
2.02
01 | 1X2
Sassuolo
1.45
1.75
+20.7%
Draw
4.20
3.40
-19.0%
SPAL
5.20
3.90
-25.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Sassuolo -1.5
2.30
2.90
+26.1%
SPAL +1.5
1.50
1.33
-11.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.53
1.70
+11.1%
Under 2.5
2.30
2.00
-13.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.03
2.65
+30.5%
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
D-H
4.30
4.50
+4.7%
D-D
7.50
5.20
-30.7%
D-A
13.00
9.50
-26.9%
A-H
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
A-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
A-A
10.00
7.50
-25.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
7.00
0-0
19.00
11.00
-42.1%
0-1
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
2-0
6.50
8.00
+23.1%
1-1
7.50
6.00
-20.0%
0-2
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
2-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
3-0
10.00
13.00
+30.0%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
3-1
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
3-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
Any Other Score
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
2-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-0
19.00
35.00
+84.2%
0-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
4-1
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
1-4
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
4-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
2-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-3
90.00
90.00
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
50.00
80.00
+60.0%
0-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
5-1
50.00
70.00
+40.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
80.00
100.00
+25.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
19.00
11.00
-42.1%
1
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
2
3.60
3.40
-5.6%
3
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
4
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
5
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
6
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
7
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
8
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
9+
100.00
100.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.87
+3.9%
Even
1.85
1.77
-4.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.30
2.60
+13.0%
Under 1.5
1.53
1.42
-7.2%

Last Updated on 2021-01-14 23:50:01