Italy / Italian League /

Sassuolo vs Verona 1386

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sassuolo - Draw - Verona) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 42.5% home win for (Sassuolo) at opening odds $2.10; 26.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 31.3% away win for (Verona) at opening odds $2.85

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Sassuolo) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Verona) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

Asian Handicap
Sassuolo -0.25
1.91
1.87
-2.1%
Verona +0.25
1.91
1.85
-3.1%
01 | 1X2
Sassuolo
2.10
2.00
-4.8%
Draw
3.40
3.40
Verona
2.85
3.10
+8.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Sassuolo -1.5
4.00
4.00
Verona +1.5
1.18
1.18
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.53
1.63
+6.5%
Under 2.5
2.30
2.10
-8.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.30
3.60
+9.1%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
D-H
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
D-D
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
D-A
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
A-H
23.00
23.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.80
4.70
-2.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.00
9.00
0-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
0-1
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
0-2
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
2-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-2
10.00
13.00
+30.0%
1-2
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
3-0
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
3-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
0-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
3-1
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
4-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
1-3
19.00
19.00
3-2
17.00
11.00
-35.3%
Any Other Score
60.00
60.00
2-3
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
4-0
50.00
50.00
0-4
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
4-1
35.00
35.00
1-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
2-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-3
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
3-4
90.00
90.00
5-0
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
0-5
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
5-1
90.00
90.00
1-5
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
5-2
100.00
100.00
2-5
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-3
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
3-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
2
3.70
3.70
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
4.50
4.50
5
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
6
13.00
13.00
7
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
8
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
9+
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Sassuolo
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
No 1st Goal
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
Verona
2.10
2.10
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Sassuolo
2.65
2.85
+7.5%
Draw
2.25
2.10
-6.7%
Verona
3.30
3.50
+6.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.30
4.40
+2.3%
0-0
3.20
2.85
-10.9%
0-1
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
2-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
1-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
Any Other Score
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.30
2.40
+4.3%
Under 1.5
1.53
1.49
-2.6%

Last Updated on 2022-01-16 19:20:01